Hello Fellow Food Adventurers!
Quiche is one of my favorite dishes to make because of how versatile it is.You can put almost anything in it and it works for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
In this case I made it for dinner and I paired ham, spinach and sharp cheddar cheese together.
Alan says this has been my best quiche yet, let me know if you agree!
- 1/2 of a honey ham steak, cubed
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk ( I used almond milk)
- 1 cup of frozen spinach
- 1 Tbs olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Frozen or homemade pie crust
How To Put It Together:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Put 1/2 Tbs of olive oil into a medium pan on medium heat
- Saute spinach until it is no longer frozen, once cooked through spread the spinach evenly on the bottom of the pie crust.
- Put the other 1/2 Tbs of olive oil into the pan, saute cubed ham. Once cooked through spread the ham evenly on top of the spinach.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Wisk together the eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Pour egg mixture into pie crust, tap it on the counter a few times to make sure there are no air bubbles and that the egg mixture has made it to the bottom of the pie crust.
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes or until a toothpick come cleanly out of the center of the quiche.
- Serve with a side salad or sweet potatoes, enjoy!