|Recipe by Damn Delicious|
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (14oz) can light coconut milk
- 1 (6oz) can tomato paste
- 2 tbs whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tbs chopped fresh cilantro leaves (garnish)
Cook time: 5 hours Servings: 6 People
How To Put It Together
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat
- Add garlic and onion, stir frequently and cook until onions have become translucent, about 2-3 mins.
- Stir in coconut milk, tomato paste, flour, garam masala, curry powder, chili powder, and ginger powder until well combined. 1-2 minutes; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place chicken into the slow cooker and add sauce mixture over top, gently toss to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours