Long time no post. I've been so busy with my new job at Honest Tea as their Field Marketing Team Lead! So I've been starting my day with a nice hot cup of coffee. I got tired of just putting half and half in my coffee and so I decided to make my own coffee creamer.
It is super easy and now I will never go back to store bought again. The best part is that once you've made the base you can make whatever flavor you want.
- 14oz Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- (I used almond milk)
- Other Options: whole, low-fat, skim, soy milk, heavy cream, half & half (heavy cream and half & half will give you a creamier base
Once you've made you can mix in different flavors to make delicious coffee creamer.
- 3 tablespoons Chocolate Syrup (I use Nesquick because it doesn't use high fructose corn syrup)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla (optional but I think it balances out the flavor)
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Vanilla Beans (slice in half two vanilla beans and scrap the seeds out and put in base)
Mint Chocolate Chip:
- 3 tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 2 teaspoons Coconut Extract
Chocolate Covered Coconut:
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Extract
- 3 tablespoons pureed pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
These are just recommendations don't let them stop you. Experiment with flavors you love and make your very own delicious homemade coffee creamer!
Eat Well and Adventure On,