I'm so excited for the Big E opening this weekend. Me, Alan and a few close friends will be heading there on Saturday and it will be my first BIG E ever!
About the Big E:
- Run: September 13 - 29 this year
- Hours: Gates open at 8AM | Most exhibits and building 10AM - 10PM | Avenue of States and Storrowton Village 10 AM to 9PM | Midway: Sunday-Friday 11AM-10PM; Saturday 10AM -11PM; Craft Common: 10AM-10PM
- Tickets: Purchase Advanced tickets here
- Advanced tickets: Adults $12 | Children (6-12) $8 | Children (5 and under) Free
- $1 Fee charged per ticket when purchasing online
- At Gate: Adults $15 | Children (6-12) $10 | Children (5 and under) Free
- Parking (per day): Cars $10 | Campers $20
- There are no atms by the parking lot so make sure to have cash on hand for parking.
- Map: Color Map | B&W Map
- Brochure: PDF
Top 3 Things I want to do:
- Hang out in the Midway
- See a butter sculpture- I've never seen one before.
- Eat my way through as many vendors as I can especially try the Big E Cream Puff, the fairs signature dessert that debuted back in 2002.