Hello Fellow Food Adventurers,
I love baking mini versions of food and I love baking in my muffin tins even more. So here is an appetizer that I saw on Pinterest that I thought what an amazing finger food. Oh and it was, I made a batch for Father's day and it was a HUGE hit! All the guys loved them and the women as well. The best part is once you've made the base everyone can customize them how they like.
Oven Temp: 350 degrees F Bake Time: 15 minutes Serving: ~24 Cups
- 1 package of fresh wonton wrapper
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 package of taco seasoning + water
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese or mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup of refried beans
- Your choice of toppings (i.e. shredded lettuce, sour cream, chopped tomatoes, salsa, etc)
- Cooking Spray (I usually use PAM)
How To Put It Together:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium skillet cook the ground beef until there is no more pink, drain.
- Add the taco seasoning and add the amount of water the back of the packet tells you, continue cooking according to the taco seasoning packet. Set aside.
- Take your cupcake tin and spray with cooking spray.
- Put your first layer of wonton wrappers in and press it into the cup.
- Next put in a layer of refried beans, about one tablespoon per a cup.
- Layer in another wonton wrapper and press it into the cup as well.
- Now Sprinkle in a layer of cheese, a layer of meat, and top with the last layer of cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes
- Serve with your choice of toppings on the side and let your guests pick what they want on top
Eat Well and Adventure On,