- Hello fellow food adventurers!
So if you saw my post about Cheeky Monkey Foods, you know how much I love their dip. So I decided to do a little experiment and see how I could incorporate it into different dishes.
I saw online that people were mixing it in with pasta, but why just mix the delicious Tomato Garlic Dip with pasta? We could do better than that. First thing that came to my mind was Alfredo sauce, its simple, easy, and has tons of flavor.
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 2 tsp of garlic powder
- 2 cups of 2% milk
- 6 oz of grated parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Cheeky Monkey Tomato Garlic Dip (to your liking)
- Your favorite pasta - I used Penne
How to Put it Together:
- Boil water and cook pasta according to the boxes instructions
- Melt the butter and cream cheese in a sauce pan.
- Once completely melting incorporate the milk.
- Whisk in the cheese, garlic powder, and black pepper
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Once your pasta is done cooking, draine and plate the pasta.
- Place Alfredo sauce on top of the pasta and drizzle about 1 Tablespoon (add more or less if you like) of Cheeky Monkey dip top
- Instruct your guest to mix together the pasta and sauce and enjoy!
- Serve Immediately, if you are going to store it, store pasta and sauce separately.
- Serve with grilled chicken to add delicious protein.
Eat Well and Adventure On,