So I am a HUGE Pinterest fan and I'm always browsing it for new projects or recipes to check out. I'm always seeing this detox water and I wanted to try it out. It's super easy and super cheap to make. Have you tried this Pinterest sensation? I'd love to hear about your thoughts
- 2 lemons washed and sliced
- 1/2 cucumber washed and sliced
- 10 mint leaves washed
- 1 gallon of water
How to Put It Together:
- Wash and slice the lemon and cucumber and add them to your picture
- Fill it with water and add the mint leaves
- Let this sit in your fridge for 12 hours
- Drink all day!
That's it, it's actually a delicious detox water. I think I'll be trying lemon strawberry next.
Eat Well and Adventure On,