- Pre-made pizza crust
- Ranch vegetable dip
- 1 pint grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, whatever looks good that day
- 1/2 bag of lettuce
- 8 slices of bacon
How to Put It Together:
- Heat up the pizza crust in the oven according to the package directions.
- Cook the bacon, for this I used my microwave technique because of how fast and easy it is, but you can do it however you'd like.
- Chop up the bacon after its cooled.
- Cut the grape tomatoes in half or if you got cherry tomatoes cut them into quarts
- Now to assemble the pizza spread the ranch vegetable dip like you would tomato sauce.
- Next place the lettuce, tomatoes, and bacon evenly over the pizza
- Cut and serve
It's as easy as that, enjoy!
Eat Well and Adventure On,