- 1 bag of romane lettuce
- French dressing (as much as you like)
- 1/2 lb of ground beef
- 1/2 packet of taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Lightly salted Fritos corn chips
- Cook your ground beef until you don't see anymore pink. Then mix in the seasoning and a half cup of water and simmer for 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl place the all of the bag of romane lettuce and as much french dressing as you like. I personally like mine light-medium dressed.
- Now toss in the ground beef and cheddar cheese
- Place as much as you want of the mixture in your bowl and top with a dollop of guacamole and a handful of Fritos corn chips
Eat Well & Adventure On,