I find myself cooking for one a lot of nights, so why not make it good meal. This dinner is super quick to make which is great when you're tired from a busy day at school or work. I don't know about you, but after a long day the last thing I want to do is spend an hour cooking in front of a hot stove. Here's my 15 minute meal.
- 1 cup small shell pasta (or whatever you have in your pantry)
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- 2 handfuls of spinach (I like to use the pre-washed ones in a bag)
- 1 tbs of butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 dash of pepper
- 1/2 tbs of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbs of parmigiano reggiano cheese
Stove: Medium Heat Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes Serving Size: people
How to Put It Together
- Set a pot of water to boil on high heat. Once the water is boiling add your pasta and following the box cooking instructions.
- In a sauté pan on medium heat melt the butter and place the mushrooms in one layer on the pan. Cook the mushrooms for a minute on each side
- Add the spinach to the sauté pan and cook until it is cooked until its to your liking. Add the garlic powder and pepper to the pan
- Drain the pasta and place it in your bowl, then add your mushroom and spinach mixture.
- Finally pour the extra virgin olive oil and the parmigiano reggiano cheese and toss together until completely incorporated.
Eat Well & Adventure On,