You read that title right, we are going to microwave bacon. This is such a great way to have crispy bacon that isn't fatty or greasy!
- 4-6 strips of thick sliced bacon
- 4 sheets of paper towels
- Microwave safe plate
Microwave Setting: High Bake Time: 5 minutes Serves: 2-3 people (or one lol)
How to Put It Together:
- Place 2 sheets of paper towels on a microwave safe plate
- Now place the bacon on top of the paper towels
- Cover the bacon with the 2 remaining paper towels
- Place it all in the microwave, set your cook time to 5 minutes and forget about it till its done.
When you are taking out the bacon be careful because the plate will be VERY HOT! I usually put on oven mitts to take out the plate so that I don't burn my fingers.
The paper towels will absorb all of that extra grease and fat so it won't go on your hips.
Eat Well & Adventure On,