Pumpkin Pie Ingredients
- 1 15oz can of pumpkin puree
- 1 14oz can of condensed milk
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp of ginger
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 boxes of pre-made pie crust
Whipped Cream Ingredients
Oven: 400°F Cooking Time: 400°F /10 minutes | Oven off 10 minutes Serves: 1 pie per person/ 8-10 people
How to put it all together
- Preheat your oven to 400°F
- Whisk together the pumpkin puree, condensed milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, salt, and eggs. Once well combined put aside while you set up your crusts.
- Using a cup or bowl that is 4 inches in diameter cut out circles in your pie crusts. So that you can get as many crusts as possible, roll the excess into a ball and roll out using a rolling pin to cut out new circles.
- Then place the cut outs into your cupcake tin, press in the bottom and sides and fill with the filling about 3/4 full.
- Once your oven is preheated to 400°F place your mini pumpkin pies in the oven for 10 minutes. Then turn your oven off, keeping the oven door closed cook the pies for an additional 10 minutes.
- Take your pies out of the oven and using a knife or a barbecue stick check for doneness by placing the knife or stick in the center and when you pull it out, it comes out clean.
- Allow to cool while you make your whipped cream.
Eat Well & Adventure On,