- 5 1/2 lbs of pot roast
- 2 (10.75 oz) cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 oz) package of dry onion soup mix
- 1 1/4 cup of water
- 1 medium sized onion
- 3 carrots (peeled and diced into 1 inch long pieces)
- 4 red skinned potatoes rinsed and quartered
- 1 celery stalk sliced
- 1 tbs of worcestershire sauce
Slow Cooker Temp: Low Time: 8-10 hrs Serving: 6-8 people
How to Put It Together
- In the slow cooker att the 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix, worcestershire sauce, water and mix until combined.
- Add all the pot roast and vegetables (carrots, potatoes, celery) and make sure to coat everything with the sauce mixture.
- Cook on low, cover, sit back and relax or go run errands cause dinner will be ready when you are.
- Serve with garlic bread, texas toast with butter, or egg noodles.
Eat Well & Adventure On,